Shared ownership and pricing in a network switch
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James J. McAndrews, 1991. "The evolution of shared ATM networks," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-16.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2008.
"The economics of credit cards, debit cards and ATMs: A survey and some new evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1468-1483, August.
- Carbó Valverde Santiago & Massoud Nadia & Rodríguez-Fernández Francisco & Saunders Anthony & Scholnick Barry, 2007. "The Economics of Credit Cards, Debit Cards and ATMs: A Survey and Some New Evidence," Working Papers 201074, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Adrian Masters & Luis-Raul Rodrigez, 2004.
"Endogenous Credit-card Acceptance in a Model of Precautionary Demand for Money,"
04-13, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Masters & Luis Raúl Rodríguez-Reyes, 2005. "Endogenous credit-card acceptance in a model of precautionary demand for money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 157-168, January.
- Degryse, Hans & Ferrari, Stijn & Verboven, Frank, 2007.
"Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Ferrari & Frank Verboven & Hans Degryse, 2010. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 1046-79, June.
- Stijn Ferrari & Frank Verboven & Hans Degryse, 2007. "Investment and usage of new technologies: evidence form a shared ATM network," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0731, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2007. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2007-035, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ferrari, S. & Verboven, F.L. & Degryse, H.A., 2008. "Investment and Usage of New Technologies: Evidence from a Shared ATM Network," Discussion Paper 2008-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James J. McAndrews, 1996. "Retail pricing of ATM network services," Working Papers 96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael C. Bonello & George M. von Furstenberg & Kari Kemppainen & Sinikka Salo, 2006. "The Adoption of the Euro, Choice of Currency Regime and Integration of Payment Systems," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/5 edited by Morten Balling.
- Kaie Kerem & Vello Vensel, 2005. "Theory and Empirical Evidence of Business Support Networks," Working Papers 129, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Snellman , Heli & Virén , Matti, 2006. "ATM networks and cash usage," Research Discussion Papers 21/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Park, Yong-Sam & Ahn, Byong-Hun, 1999. "Joint ownership and interconnection pricing in network industries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 183-198, June.
- Ramiro Losada, 2004. "Should Network Operators Be Allowed To Build Joint Facilities?," Economics Working Papers we043914, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Rochet Jean-Charles, 2003. "The Theory of Interchange Fees: A Synthesis of Recent Contributions," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-28, June.
- James J. McAndrews, 1996. "Pricing in vertically integrated network switches," Working Papers 96-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kari Kemppainen, 2004. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Microeconomics 0404008, EconWPA.
- Ding Lu, 2001. "Shared network investment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 299-312, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.