Natural oligopoly and customer networks in intermediated markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979.
"Price competition, quality and income disparities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Krishna, Vijay, 1985. "Finitely Repeated Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 905-22, July.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Thomas Gehrig & Rune Stenbacka, 2005.
"Two at the Top: Quality Differentiation in Markets with Switching Costs,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2005-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2005. "Two at the Top: Quality Differentiation in Markets with Switching Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karyn L. Williams, 2000. "Price Discovery in Multiple-Dealer Markets: The Case of the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-37, Claremont Colleges.
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2006.
"Matchmakers in wine marketing channels: The case of French wine brokers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 375-390.
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2005. "Matchmakers in Wine Marketing Channels : The Case of French Wine Brokers," Industrial Organization 0512007, EconWPA.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1997. "Network diseconomies and optimal structure," Working Papers 97-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.