Natural oligopoly and customer networks in intermediated markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 14 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Krishna, Vijay, 1985. "Finitely Repeated Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 905-22, July.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-40, June.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Price competition, quality and income disparities,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-370, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Karyn L. Williams, 2000. "Price Discovery in Multiple-Dealer Markets: The Case of the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-37, Claremont Colleges.
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2006.
"Matchmakers in wine marketing channels: The case of French wine brokers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 375-390.
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2005. "Matchmakers in Wine Marketing Channels : The Case of French Wine Brokers," Industrial Organization 0512007, EconWPA.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1997. "Network diseconomies and optimal structure," Working Papers 97-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2005.
"Two at the Top: Quality Differentiation in Markets with Switching Costs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Gehrig & Rune Stenbacka, 2005. "Two at the Top: Quality Differentiation in Markets with Switching Costs," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.