Network externalities, technological progress, and the competition of market contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 12 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1997.
"Upgrades, Trade-Ins and BuyBacks,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1803, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K., 2001. "Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 123-136, September.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 1998.
"Market structure and the timing of technology adoption with network externalities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 225-244, February.
- Choi, J.P., 1996. "Market Structure and the Timing of Technology Adoption with Network Externalities," Discussion Papers 1996_06, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Matutes, Carmen & Regibeau, Pierre, 1996. "A selective review of the economics of standardization. Entry deterrence, technological progress and international competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 183-209, September.
- Ho-Chyuan Chen & Chien-Chen Chen, 2011. "Compatibility Under Differentiated Duopoly with Network Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-55, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.