Spatial aspects of retail market structure beef pricing revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 11 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre de Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2010.
"Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 223-258, 03.
- André De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2008. "Trip chaining: Who wins who loses?," Working Papers hal-00348451, HAL.
- André de Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2006. "Trip chaining: who wins who loses?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0607, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- André De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2005. "Trip chaining - who wins, who loses?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Andre de Palma & Dunkerley Fay, 2006. "Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0605, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2002.
"Locational choice and price competition: Some empirical results for the Austrian retail gasoline market,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0206, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2006. "Locational choice and price competition: some empirical results for the austrian retail gasoline market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 291-312, June.
- Raith, Michael, 1996. "Spatial retail markets with commuting consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 447-463, June.
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1999.
"Competition in interrelated markets: An empirical study,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 353-369, April.
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1995. "Competition in Interrelated Markets: An Empirical Study," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 84, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 1998. "Conduct parameters and the measurement of market power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 227-250, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.