Profit, entry and changes in concentration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 11 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fritsch & Oliver Falck & Udo Brixy, 2004.
"The Effect of Industry, Region and Time on New Business Survival - A Multi-Dimensional Analysis,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2004-31, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Michael Fritsch & Udo Brixy & Oliver Falck, 2006. "The Effect of Industry, Region, and Time on New Business Survival – A Multi-Dimensional Analysis," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 285-306, 05.
- Fritsch, Michael & Brixy, Udo & Falck, Oliver, 2004. "The effect of industry, region and time on new business survival: A multi-dimensional analysis," Freiberg Working Papers 2004,04, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Brixy, Udo & Falck, Oliver, 2004. "The effect of industry, region and time on new business survival: A multi-dimensional analysis," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-26-04, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Blanchard, Pierre & Huiban, Jean-Pierre & Mathieu, Claude, 2011. "Productivity, sunk costs and firm exit in the French food industry," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114526, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christos Pitelis & Mirko Schnell, 2002. "Barriers to Mobility in Europe's Civil Aviation Markets: Theory and New Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 127-150, March.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Spence, Nigel, 1999. "Net entry behaviour in Greek manufacturing: consumer, intermediate and capital goods industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1219-1230, November.
- Hountondji, Guéliffo, 1998. "Commerce extérieur et disparitions d’entreprises industrielles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(2), pages 221-244, juin.
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Tangible and intangible sunk costs and the entry and exit of firms in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp33, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward investment, industry concentration and the speed of adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 137(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Ly, Pierre & Mason, Geri, 2012. "Competition Between Microfinance NGOs: Evidence from Kiva," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 643-655.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.