Private copying, reproduction costs, and the supply of intellectual property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 2 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roya Ghafele & Benjamin Gibert, 2014. "A Counterfactual Impact Analysis of Fair Use Policy on Copyright Related Industries in Singapore," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 327-352, June.
- Paul A. David, 2005.
"A TRAGEDY OF THE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE ‘COMMONS’? Global Science, Intellectual Property and the Digital Technology Boomerang,"
Development and Comp Systems
- David,Paul A., 2001. "Tragedy of the Public Knowledge 'Commons'? Global Science, Intellectual Property and the Digital Technology Boomerang," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Paul A. David, 2000.
"The Digital Technology Boomerang: New Intellectual Property Rights Threaten Global "Open Science","
00016, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "The Digital Technology Boomerang: New Intellectual Property Rights Threaten Global “Open Science”," Development and Comp Systems 0502012, EconWPA.
- Kinokuni, Hiroshi, 2003. "Copy-protection policies and profitability," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 521-536, December.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "The economic value of fair use in copyright law: counterfactual impact analysis of fair use policy on private copying technology and copyright markets in Singapore," MPRA Paper 41664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Rob & Joel Waldfogel, 2004.
"Piracy on the High C's: Music Downloading, Sales Displacement, and Social Welfare in a Sample of College Students,"
NBER Working Papers
10874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob, Rafael & Waldfogel, Joel, 2006. "Piracy on the High C's: Music Downloading, Sales Displacement, and Social Welfare in a Sample of College Students," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 29-62, April.
- Yoon, Kiho, 2002. "The optimal level of copyright protection," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 327-348, September.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Can ‘Open Science’ be Protected from the Evolving Regime of IPR Protections?," Industrial Organization 0502010, EconWPA.
- Lydia L. Gan & Hian Chye Koh, 2005. "The Profiles of Software Pirates among Tertiary Institutions in Singapore," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0508, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Kinokuni, Hiroshi, 2005. "Compensation for copying and bargaining," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-364, July.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2002. "Copyright and Antitrust Issues," LIUC Papers in Economics 114, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "The Emergence of Copying Technologies: What Have We Learned," UCLA Economics Working Papers 408, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martin Obradovits, 2013. "Excessive supplier pricing and high-quality foreclosure," Vienna Economics Papers 1303, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "Complementarity and Partial Nonexcludability: An Analysis of the Software/Computer Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 403, UCLA Department of Economics.
- David Waterman & Sung Ji & Laura Rochet, 2007. "Enforcement and Control of Piracy, Copying, and Sharing in the Movie Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 255-289, June.
- Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Copying and Copyright," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 121-138, Spring.
- Holm, Håkan, 2000. "The Computer Generation's Willingness to Pay for Originals when Pirates are Present – A CV study," Working Papers 2000:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2000.
- Issman-Weit, Einat & Shy, Oz, 2003. "Pricing of library subscriptions with applications to scientific journals," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 197-218.
- Jhung-Soo Hong & Jae-Cheol Kim, 2008. "Competition with clone: an analysis of the role of illegal copy," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 87-94, October.
- Waters, James, 2013. "Pricing information goods with piracy and heterogeneous consumers," MPRA Paper 46918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.