Access charges and quality choice in competing networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 16 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Carter & Julian Wright, 2003. "Asymmetric Network Interconnection," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 27-46, February.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1998. "Network Interconnection in Telecommunications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 545-64, May.
- Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso, 2003.
"Investments and Network Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cambini, Carlo & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2003. "Network competition with price discrimination: 'bill-and-keep' is not so bad after all," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 205-213, November.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2008.
"Can Two-Part Tariffs Promote Efficient Investment on Next Generation Networks?,"
34, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2010. "Can two-part tariffs promote efficient investment on next generation networks?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 323-333, May.
- João Vareda, 2007.
"Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction,"
31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Vareda, João, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp526, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Mizuno, Keizo & Yoshino, Ichiro, 2012. "Distorted access regulation with strategic investments: Regulatory non-commitment and spillovers revisited," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 120-131.
- Maya Bacache & Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2014. "Dynamic Entry and Investment in New Infrastructures: Empirical Evidence from the Fixed Broadband Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, March.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2010.
"Competition Between Multiple Asymmetric Networks: Theory and Applications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2014. "Competition between multiple asymmetric networks: Theory and applications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 57-69.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2006.
"On-Net and Off-Net Pricing on Asymmetric Telecommunications Networks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2007. "On-net and off-net pricing on asymmetric telecommunications networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013.
"The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey,"
Review of Economics,
Lucius & Lucius, vol. 64(3), pages 193-269.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2013. "The Endgame of Telecommunications Policy? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edmond Baranes & Laurent Flochel, 2008. "Competition in telecommunication networks with call externalities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 53-74, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.