Service-based vs. facility-based competition in local access networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 16 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- NEVEN, Damien & THISSE, Jacques-François, .
"Choix des produits: concurrence en qualité et en variété,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-882, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Damien NEVEN & Jacques-François THISSE, 1989. "Choix des produits : concurrence en qualité et en variété," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 15-16, pages 85-112.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan, .
"Build or Buy Strategies in the Local Loop,"
33647, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Michael H. Riordan, 1991.
"Regulation and Preemptive Technology Adoption,"
0018, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Vong, Sokha & Lee, Duk Hee & Zo, Hangjung, 2012. "Cambodia mobile telecommunication market: Opportunities and challenges," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72493, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gruber, Harald & Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2011. "Procompetitive infrastructure sector regulation and diffusion of innovation: The case of broadband networks," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52161, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Christian M. Bender & Georg Götz, 2011.
"Coexistence of Service- and Facility-Based Competition: The Relevance of Access Prices for "Make-or-Buy"-Decisions,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201107, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bender, Christian M. & Götz, Georg, 2010. "Coexistence of service- and facility-based competition: The relevance of access prices for "make-or-buy"-decisions," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 3, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005.
"Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access,"
09, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Industrial Organization 0507002, EconWPA.
- Bijl, P.W.J. de & Peitz, M., 2004.
"Dynamic Regulation and Entry in Telecommunications Markets: A Policy Framework,"
2004-010, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- de Bijl, Paul W. J. & Peitz, Martin, 2004. "Dynamic regulation and entry in telecommunications markets: a policy framework," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 411-437, September.
- Dominguez, Fernando, 2010. "Water scarcity: Can virtual water operators help?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 129-134, September.
- Paul de Bijl, 2005. "Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Incentive Regulation, Investments and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2964, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kongaut, Chatchai & Bohlin, Erik, 2012. "An empirical study of unbundling regulation on broadband adoption in OECD countries: What can we learn for future regulation?," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72536, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Harald Gruber & Pantelis Koutroumpis, 2013. "Competition enhancing regulation and diffusion of innovation: the case of broadband networks," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 168-195, April.
- Nadine Fabritz & Oliver Falck, 2013.
"Investment in Broadband Infrastructure Under Local Deregulation: Evidence from the U.K. Broadband Market,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4277, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabritz, Nadine & Falck, Oliver, 2013. "Investment in broadband infrastructure under local deregulation: Evidence from the UK broadband market," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88513, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Pio Baake & Ulrich Kamecke, 2006. "New Networks, Competition and Regulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 568, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marc Bourreau & Pinar Dogan, 2006.
""Build-or-Buy" Strategies in the Local Loop,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 72-76, May.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Keizo Mizuno, 2012. "Infrastructure Upgrades and Foreclosure with Coexistence of Service-Based and Facility-Based Firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0860, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mattos, César, 2009. "Open access policies, regulated charges and non-price discrimination in telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 253-260, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.