New Economy and ICT development in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Ratio Working Papers
98, The Ratio Institute.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2005.
"IT, Enterprise Reform and Productivity in Chinese Manufacturing Firms,"
05025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2008. "IT, enterprise reform, and productivity in Chinese manufacturing firms," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 325-333, August.
- Esteban Alfaro Cortés & José-Luis Alfaro Navarro, 2011. "Do ICT Influence Economic Growth and Human Development in European Union Countries?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 28-44, February.
- Chee Kong Wong, 2004. "Information Technology, Productivity and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007.
"Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
[Usage capacities of ICTs in emergent economies]," MPRA Paper 27538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M’Henni, 2007. "Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 919-936.
- Heshmati, Almas & Yang, Wanshan, 2006. "Contribution of ICT to the Chinese Economic Growth," Ratio Working Papers 91, The Ratio Institute.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2010.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Kaushik, P. D. & Singh, Nirvikar, 2004. "Information Technology and Broad-Based Development: Preliminary Lessons from North India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 591-607, April.
- Goswami, Rupak & Ghosh Roy, Jhumpa & Ghose, Jhulan, 2010. "Telesupport Experiment for Agricultural Information Management in West Bengal, India," MPRA Paper 21571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Can & Qu, Zhe & Zhang, Mingqian & Zhao, Yanyun, 2007. "R&D offshoring and technology learning in emerging economies: Firm-level evidence from the ICT industry," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 023, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Qu, Zhe & Huang, Can & Zhang, Mingqian & Zhao, Yanyun, 2013. "R&D offshoring, technology learning and R&D efforts of host country firms in emerging economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 502-516.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.