Liberalisation, industry turmoil and the balance of R&D activities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Information Economics and Policy.
Volume (Year): 13 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennequin, Hugues & Flacher, David & Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, 2006. "Innovation, investment and regulation : What are the options for regulation in the near future ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/119, Paris Dauphine University.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013.
"Implications of liberalization policies on government support to R&D: lessons from electricity markets,"
42148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Implications of liberalization policies on government support to R&D: Lessons from electricity markets," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 110-118.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2012.
"Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: An analysis of the major world electric companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 494-506.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2010. "Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: an analysis of the major world electric companies," MPRA Paper 20972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2010. "Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: an analysis of the major world electric companies," Departmental Working Papers 2010-29, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/119 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.