Future directions for international entrepreneurship research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Business Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Pitsoulaki, Antigoni & Tüselmann, Heinz Josef, 2010. "The global smaller firm in international entrepreneurship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 589-606, December.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perks, Keith J. & Hughes, Mathew, 2008. "Entrepreneurial decision-making in internationalization: Propositions from mid-size firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 310-330, June.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Kontinen, Tanja & Ojala, Arto, 2011. "Network ties in the international opportunity recognition of family SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 440-453, August.
- Nordman, Emilia Rovira & Melén, Sara, 2008. "The impact of different kinds of knowledge for the internationalization process of Born Globals in the biotech business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 171-185, March.
- Eddy Tukamushaba & Laura Orobia & Babu George, 2011. "Development of a conceptual model to understand international social entrepreneurship and its application in the Ugandan context," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 282-298, December.
- Kontinen, Tanja & Ojala, Arto, 2010. "The internationalization of family businesses: A review of extant research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 97-107, June.
- María Ripollés-Meliá & Martina Menguzzato-Boulard & Luz Sánchez-Peinado, 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation and international commitment," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 65-83, December.
- Luis Dib & Angela Rocha & Jorge Silva, 2010. "The internationalization process of Brazilian software firms and the born global phenomenon: Examining firm, network, and entrepreneur variables," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-253, September.
- Di Gregorio, Dante & Musteen, Martina & Thomas, Douglas E., 2008. "International new ventures: The cross-border nexus of individuals and opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 186-196, March.
- Szyliowicz, Dara & Galvin, Tiffany, 2010. "Applying broader strokes: Extending institutional perspectives and agendas for international entrepreneurship research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 317-332, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.