Future directions for international entrepreneurship research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Business Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Pitsoulaki, Antigoni & Tüselmann, Heinz Josef, 2010. "The global smaller firm in international entrepreneurship," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 589-606, December.
- Kontinen, Tanja & Ojala, Arto, 2010. "The internationalization of family businesses: A review of extant research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 97-107, June.
- Luis Dib & Angela Rocha & Jorge Silva, 2010. "The internationalization process of Brazilian software firms and the born global phenomenon: Examining firm, network, and entrepreneur variables," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-253, September.
- Di Gregorio, Dante & Musteen, Martina & Thomas, Douglas E., 2008. "International new ventures: The cross-border nexus of individuals and opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 186-196, March.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perks, Keith J. & Hughes, Mathew, 2008. "Entrepreneurial decision-making in internationalization: Propositions from mid-size firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 310-330, June.
- Eddy Tukamushaba & Laura Orobia & Babu George, 2011. "Development of a conceptual model to understand international social entrepreneurship and its application in the Ugandan context," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 282-298, December.
- Szyliowicz, Dara & Galvin, Tiffany, 2010. "Applying broader strokes: Extending institutional perspectives and agendas for international entrepreneurship research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 317-332, August.
- Nordman, Emilia Rovira & Melén, Sara, 2008. "The impact of different kinds of knowledge for the internationalization process of Born Globals in the biotech business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 171-185, March.
- Kontinen, Tanja & Ojala, Arto, 2011. "Network ties in the international opportunity recognition of family SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 440-453, August.
- María Ripollés-Meliá & Martina Menguzzato-Boulard & Luz Sánchez-Peinado, 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation and international commitment," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 65-83, December.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.