Capacity planning for cardiac catheterization: A case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 82 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Hadorn, D.C., 2000. "Setting Priorities for Waiting Lists: Defining Our Terms," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2000:11r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Mercuri, Mat & Natarajan, Madhu K. & Holder, Douglas H. & Xie, Changchun & Gafni, Amiram, 2009. "Insight into capacity planning for cardiac catheterization services: Policy lessons learned from "Looking in the Mirror" over a decade," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 314-320, August.
- Lalit Garg & Sally McClean & Brian Meenan & Peter Millard, 2010. "A non-homogeneous discrete time Markov model for admission scheduling and resource planning in a cost or capacity constrained healthcare system," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 155-169, June.
- Mielczarek, Bożena, 2014. "Simulation modelling for contracting hospital emergency services at the regional level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 287-299.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.