Complementary health insurance in France Who pays? Why? Who will suffer from public disengagement?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 81 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiil, Astrid, 2012. "What characterises the privately insured in universal health care systems? A review of the empirical evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 60-75.
- Jusot, Florence & Legal, Anne & Wittwer, JÃ©rÃ´me, 2008. "La complÃ©mentaire santÃ© : un bien normal ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1926, Paris Dauphine University.
- Guthmuller, Sophie & Jusot, Florence & Wittwer, JÃ©rÃ´me, 2014. "Improving take-up of health insurance program: a social experiment in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9715, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michel Grignon & BidÃ©nam Kambia-Chopin, 2009. "Income and the Demand for Complementary Health Insurance in France," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT24, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Jeon, Boyoung & Kwon, Soonman, 2013. "Effect of private health insurance on health care utilization in a universal public insurance system: A case of South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 69-76.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.