Perceptions of tuberculosis and health seeking behaviour in rural Inner Mongolia, China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 81 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tang, Shenglan & Squire, Stephen Bertel, 2005. "What lessons can de drawn from tuberculosis (TB) Control in China in the 1990s?: An analysis from a health system perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 93-104, April.
- Xu, B. & Fochsen, G. & Xiu, Y. & Thorson, A. & Kemp, J. R. & Jiang, Q. W., 2004. "Perceptions and experiences of health care seeking and access to TB care--a qualitative study in Rural Jiangsu Province, China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 139-149, August.
- Gandy, Matthew & Zumla, Alimuddin, 2002. "The resurgence of disease: social and historical perspectives on the 'new' tuberculosis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 385-396, August.
- Liefooghe, R. & Michiels, N. & Habib, S. & Moran, M. B. & De Muynck, A., 1995. "Perception and social consequences of tuberculosis: A focus group study of tuberculosis patients in Sialkot, Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(12), pages 1685-1692, December.
- Demissie, M. & Getahun, H. & Lindtjørn, B., 2003. "Community tuberculosis care through "TB clubs" in rural North Ethiopia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 2009-2018, May.
- Wei, Xiaolin & Li, Renzhong & Zou, Guanyang & Walley, John & Newell, James & Liu, Zhimin, 2010. "Evaluating the policy of setting up microscopy centres at township hospitals in Shandong China: Experience from patients and providers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 113-121, May.
- Wei, Xiaolin & Walley, John & Zhao, Jin & Yao, Hongyan & Liu, Jianjun & Newell, James, 2009. "Why financial incentives did not reach the poor tuberculosis patients? A qualitative study of a Fidelis funded project in Shanxi, China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 206-213, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.