Development of a capitation scale for IDF career soldiers in Israel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 80 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan, Sule & Crossley, Thomas F. & Grootendorst, Paul & Veall, Michael R., 2002.
"The effects of drug subsidies on out-of-pocket prescription drug expenditures by seniors: regional evidence from Canada,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 805-826, September.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Sule Korkmaz & Michael R. Veall, 2000. "The Effects of Drug Subsidies on Out-of Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures by Seniors: Regional Evidence from Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 19, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Sule Kokkmaz & Michael R. Veall, 2000. "The Effects of Drug Subsidies on Out-of-Poket Prescription Drug Expenditures by seniors: regional Evidence from Canada," CEPR Discussion Papers 422, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Paul Grootendorst & Sule Korkmaz & Michael R. Veall, 2000. "The Effects of Drug Subsidies on Out-of Pocket Prescription Drug Expenditures by Seniors: Regional Evidence from Canada," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 350, McMaster University.
- Shmueli, Amir & Chernichovsky, Dov & Zmora, Irit, 2003. "Risk adjustment and risk sharing: the Israeli experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 37-48, July.
- Zweifel, Peter & Crivelli, Luca, 1996. "Price Regulation of Drugs: Lessons from Germany," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 257-73, November.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Nancy Arbuthnot Johnson, 1991. "The Effects of Co-payments within Drug Reimbursement Programs," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(4), pages 473-489, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.