Current impact of gene technology on healthcare: A map of economic assessments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 80 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Banta, H. David & Vondeling, Hindrik, 1994. "Strategies for successful evaluation and policy-making toward health care technology on the move: The case of medical lasers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1663-1674, June.
- Salter, Ammon J. & Martin, Ben R., 2001. "The economic benefits of publicly funded basic research: a critical review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 509-532, March.
- van Rijkom, Jeannette & Leufkens, Hubert & Crommelin, Daan & Rutten, Frans & Broekmans, Andre, 1999. "Assessment of biotechnology drugs: what are the issues?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 255-274, May.
- Joseph A. Dimasi & Erol Caglarcan & Maria Wood-Armany, 2001. "Emerging Role of Pharmacoeconomics in the Research and Development Decision-Making Process," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 19(7), pages 753-766.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1998. "Academic research and industrial innovation: An update of empirical findings1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 773-776, April.
- Monia Marchetti & Giovanni Barosi, 2004. "Clinical and Economic Impact of Epoetins in Cancer Care," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 22(16), pages 1029-1045.
- Adams, James D, 1990. "Fundamental Stocks of Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 673-702, August.
- Mason, James & Drummond, Michael, 1997. "Biotechnology: a special case for health technology assessment?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 73-81, July.
- James Mason, 1999. "Challenges to the Economic Evaluation of New Biotechnological Interventions in Healthcare," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 16(2), pages 119-125.
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453, September.
- Oliver Schöffski, 2002. "Genetic testing and the health care system," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 73-76, June.
- Fernando Antoñanzas & R. Rodríguez-Ibeas & M. Hutter & R. Lorente & C. Juárez & M. Pinillos, 2012. "Genetic testing in the European Union: does economic evaluation matter?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 651-661, October.
- Maximilian Hatz & Katharina Schremser & Wolf Rogowski, 2014. "Is Individualized Medicine More Cost-Effective? A Systematic Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 443-455, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.