Quality management systems and clinical outcomes in Dutch nursing homes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 75 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Harten, Willem H. & Casparie, Ton F. & Fisscher, Olaf A. M., 2002. "The evaluation of the introduction of a quality management system: A process-oriented case study in a large rehabilitation hospital," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 17-37, April.
- Beck, Konstantin & Spycher, Stefan & Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien, 2003. "Risk adjustment in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Kunkel, Stefan & Rosenqvist, Urban & Westerling, Ragnar, 2007. "Quality improvement designs are related to the degree of organisation of quality systems: An empirical study of hospital departments," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 191-199, December.
- Macinati, Manuela S., 2008. "The relationship between quality management systems and organizational performance in the Italian National Health Service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 228-241, February.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Eeckloo, Kristof & Van Herck, Gustaaf & Van Hulle, Cynthia & Vleugels, Arthur, 2009.
"Do non-profit nursing homes separate governance roles?: The impact of size and ownership characteristics,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 188-195, May.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Eeckloo, Kristof & Van Herck, Gustaaf & Van Hulle, Cynthia & Vleugels, Arthur, 2009. "Do non-profit nursing homes separate governance roles? The impact of size and ownership characteristics," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/201663, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.