Quality management systems and clinical outcomes in Dutch nursing homes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 75 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Casparie, Anton F. & M. Sluijs, Emmy & Wagner, Cordula & de Bakker, Dinny H., 1997. "Quality systems in Dutch health care institutions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 255-267, December.
- Beck, Konstantin & Spycher, Stefan & Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien, 2003. "Risk adjustment in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 63-74, July.
- van Harten, Willem H. & Casparie, Ton F. & Fisscher, Olaf A. M., 2002. "The evaluation of the introduction of a quality management system: A process-oriented case study in a large rehabilitation hospital," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 17-37, April.
- Macinati, Manuela S., 2008. "The relationship between quality management systems and organizational performance in the Italian National Health Service," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 228-241, February.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Eeckloo, Kristof & Van Herck, Gustaaf & Van Hulle, Cynthia & Vleugels, Arthur, 2009. "Do non-profit nursing homes separate governance roles?: The impact of size and ownership characteristics," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 188-195, May.
- Kunkel, Stefan & Rosenqvist, Urban & Westerling, Ragnar, 2007. "Quality improvement designs are related to the degree of organisation of quality systems: An empirical study of hospital departments," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 191-199, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.