Out-of-pocket and informal payments in health sector: evidence from Georgia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 70 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter & Lemma, Teigist, 2005.
"The performance of health workers in Ethiopia - results from qualitative research,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3558, The World Bank.
- Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2006. "The performance of health workers in Ethiopia: Results from qualitative research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(9), pages 2225-2235, May.
- Pieter Serneels, 2005. "The Performance of Health Workers in Ethiopia,Results from Qualitative Research," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2005-06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels & Teigist Lemma, 2005. "The Performance of Health Workers in Ethiopia Results from Qualitative Research," CSAE Working Paper Series 2005-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
- Kaitelidou, Daphne Ch. & Tsirona, Christina S. & Galanis, Petros A. & Siskou, Olga Ch. & Mladovsky, Philipa & Kouli, Eugenia G. & Prezerakos, Panagiotis E. & Theodorou, Mamas & Sourtzi, Panagiota A. &, 2013. "Informal payments for maternity health services in public hospitals in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 23-30.
- Onwujekwe, Obinna & Dike, Nkem & Uzochukwu, Benjamin & Ezeoke, Ogochukwu, 2010. "Informal payments for healthcare: Differences in expenditures from consumers and providers perspectives for treatment of malaria in Nigeria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 72-79, June.
- Pieter Serneels & Tomas Lievens, 2008.
"Institutions for Health Care Delivery: A Formal Exploration of What Matters to Health Workers Evidence from Rwanda,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2008-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Tomas Lievens & Pieter Serneels, 2008. "Institutions for Health Care Delivery A Formal Exploration of what Matters to Health Workers Evidence from Rwanda," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-29, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cherecheş, Răzvan M. & Ungureanu, Marius I. & Sandu, Petru & Rus, Ioana A., 2013. "Defining informal payments in healthcare: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 105-114.
- Mokhtari, Manouchehr & Ashtari, Mamak, 2012. "Reducing informal payments in the health care system: Evidence from a large patient satisfaction survey," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-200.
- Syed M. Ahsan & Syed Abdul Hamid & Shubhasish Barua, 2012. "Utilisation of Formal Health Care and Out-of-Pocket Payments in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers 13, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Tambor, Marzena & Pavlova, Milena & Golinowska, Stanisława & Sowada, Christoph & Groot, Wim, 2013. "The formal–informal patient payment mix in European countries. Governance, economics, culture or all of these?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 284-295.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.