Universal health coverage in Thailand: ideas for reform and policy struggling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 68 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594, October.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Manachotphong, Wanwiphang, 2012. "The health effects of universal health care : evidence from Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6119, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus & Jun, Gao & Ling, Xu & Juncheng, Qian, 2009.
"Extending health insurance to the rural population: An impact evaluation of China's new cooperative medical scheme,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus & Gao Jun & Xu Ling & Qian Juncheng, 2007. "Extending health insurance to the rural population : an impact evaluation of China's new cooperative medical scheme," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4150, The World Bank.
- Rajitkanok Puenpatom & Robert Rosenman, 2008. "Efficiency of Thai provincial public hospitals during the introduction of universal health coverage using capitation," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 319-338, December.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Manachotphong, Wanwiphang, 2012. "Universal health care and informal labor markets : the case of Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6116, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.