The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 67 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Arntz & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2010. "Are Personal Budgets a Financially Sound Reform Option for the German Long-Term Care Insurance?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(4), pages 378-402, August.
- Murphy, Michael & Martikainen, Pekka, 2013. "Use of hospital and long-term institutional care services in relation to proximity to death among older people in Finland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 39-47.
- Stefan Felder, 2006. "Lebenserwartung, medizinischer Fortschritt und Gesundheitsausgaben: Theorie und Empirie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(s1), pages 49-73, 05.
- Nuscheler, Robert & Roeder, Kerstin, 2013.
"The political economy of long-term care,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 154-173.
- Joan Costa-Font & Raphael Wittenberg & Concepció Patxot & Adelina Comas-Herrera & Cristiano Gori & Alessandra di Maio & Linda Pickard & Alessandro Pozzi & Heinz Rothgang, 2008. "Projecting Long-Term Care Expenditure in Four European Union Member States: The Influence of Demographic Scenarios," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 303-321, April.
- Paolo Malighetti & Stefano Paleari & Renato Redondi, 2005. "Financing and Managing Health Expenditure: Evaluation of Aging and Capitation Criteria in the Italian Healthcare System," Working Papers 0504, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Peng, Rong & Ling, Li & He, Qun, 2010. "Self-rated health status transition and long-term care need, of the oldest Chinese," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(2-3), pages 259-266, October.
- Melanie Arntz & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2010. "The Social Long-term Care Insurance: A Frail Pillar of the German Social Insurance System," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(2), pages 29-34, 07.
- Arntz, Melanie & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2008. "Reforming Home Care Provision in Germany: Evidence from a Social Experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-114, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fanny A. Kluge & Emilio Zagheni & Elke Loichinger & Tobias Vogt, 2014. "The advantages of demographic change after the wave: fewer and older, but healthier, greener, and more productive?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kildemoes, Helle Wallach & Christiansen, Terkel & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte & Kristiansen, Ivar Sonbo & Andersen, Morten, 2006. "The impact of population ageing on future Danish drug expenditure," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 298-311, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.