Determinants of child mortality in LDCs: Empirical findings from demographic and health surveys
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 65 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe & Valmori, Simona, 2011.
"Disease Environment and Civil Conflicts,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ellen van de Poel & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007. "Are Urban Children really healthier?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-035/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ellen van de Poel & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2007.
"What explains the Rural-Urban Gap in Infant Mortality — Household or Community Characteristics?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ellen Poel & Owen O'donnell & Eddy Doorslaer, 2009. "What explains the rural-urban gap in infant mortality: Household or community characteristics?," Demography, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 827-850, November.
- Ellen van de Poel & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2007. "What explains the Rural-Urban Gap in Infant Mortality — Household or Community Characteristics?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin, Marie-Claude, 2008. "Individual and Collective Resources and Health in Morocco," Working Paper Series RP2008/21, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard, 2010.
"A theory of infrastructure-led development,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 932-950, May.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2006. "A Theory of Infrastructure-led Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 83, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2007.
"Human Capital, Mortality and Fertility: A Unified Theory of the Economic and Demographic Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Human Capital, Mortality and Fertility: A Unified Theory of the Economic and Demographic Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 2905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- D. Omariba & Michael Boyle, 2010. "Rural–Urban Migration and Cross-National Variation in Infant Mortality in Less Developed Countries," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 275-296, June.
- Maria Carmela Lo Bue, 2014. "What drives child health improvements in Indonesian households? A micro-level perspective on complementarities in MDG achievements," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 155, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- World Bank, 2007. "Poverty and Environment : Understanding Linkages at the Household Level," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6924, March.
- Guliani, Harminder & Sepehri, Ardeshir & Serieux, John, 2012. "What impact does contact with the prenatal care system have on women’s use of facility delivery? Evidence from low-income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1882-1890.
- World Bank, 2007. "Poverty and Environment : Understanding Linkages at the Household Level," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7744, The World Bank.
- Marta Jankowska & Magdalena Benza & John R. Weeks, 2013. "Estimating spatial inequalities of urban child mortality," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(2), pages 33-62, January.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard, 2008. "Health and infrastructure in a model of endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1407-1422, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.