Socio-economic differences in the utilisation of health services in Belgium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 65 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dunlop, Sheryl & Coyte, Peter C. & McIsaac, Warren, 2000. "Socio-economic status and the utilisation of physicians' services: results from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-133, July.
- Nolan, Brian, 1994. "General practitioner utilisation in Ireland: The role of socio-economic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 711-716, March.
- Mackenbach, J. P., 1992. "Socio-economic health differences in the Netherlands: A review of recent empirical findings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 213-226, February.
- Mooney, Gavin & Hall, Jane & Donaldson, Cam & Gerard, Karen, 1991. "Utilisation as a measure of equity: weighing heat?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 475-480.
- Newbold, K. Bruce & Eyles, John & Birch, Stephen, 1995. "Equity in health care: Methodological contributions to the analysis of hospital utilization within Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1181-1192, May.
- Lagasse, Raphael & Humblet, Perrine C. & Lenaerts, Ann & Godin, Isabelle & Moens, Guido F.G., 1990. "Health and social inequities in Belgium," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 237-248, January.
- Keskimäki, Ilmo & Salinto, Marjo & Aro, Seppo, 1995. "Socioeconomic equity in finnish hospital care in relation to need," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 425-431, August.
- Piperno, Aldo & Di Orio, Ferdinando, 1990. "Social differences in health and utilization of health services in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 305-312, January.
- Beland, Francois, 1982. "The utilization of health services : Sequence of visits to general practitioners," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(23), pages 2065-2072, January.
- Bongers, Inge M. B. & Van Der Meer, Joost B. W. & Van Den Bos, Johannes & Mackenbach, Johan P., 1997. "Socio-economic differences in general practitioner and outpatient specialist care in the Netherlands: A matter of health insurance?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1161-1168, April.
- R. Lagasse & Claire Perrine Humblet & Ann Lenaerts & Isabelle Godin & G. F. G. Moens, 1990. "Health and social inequities in Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14900, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Paci, Pierella & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1991. "On the measurement of inequalities in health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 545-557, January.
- Gundgaard, Jens & Lauridsen, Jørgen, 2013. "Explaining the Sources of IncomeRelated Inequality in Health Care Utilization in Denmark," COHERE Working Paper 2013:1, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
- Erik Schokkaert & Carine Van de Voorde, 2005. "Health care reform in Belgium," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S25-S39.
- Hoeck, Sarah & François, Guido & Van der Heyden, Johan & Geerts, Joanna & Van Hal, Guido, 2011. "Healthcare utilisation among the Belgian elderly in relation to their socio-economic status," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 174-182, February.
- Vrijens, France & Renard, Françoise & Jonckheer, Pascale & Van den Heede, Koen & Desomer, Anja & Van de Voorde, Carine & Walckiers, Denise & Dubois, Cécile & Camberlin, Cécile & Vlayen, Joan & Van , 2013. "The Belgian Health System Performance Report 2012: Snapshot of results and recommendations to policy makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 133-140.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.