Patient satisfaction with care is associated with personal choice of physician
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 64 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Judith A. & Dornan, Michael C., 1990. "Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 811-818, January.
- Kersnik, Janko, 2001. "Determinants of customer satisfaction with the health care system, with the possibility to choose a personal physician and with a family doctor in a transition country," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 155-164, August.
- repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Põlluste, Kaja & Kasiulevičius, Vytautas & Veide, Sarmite & Kringos, Dionne Sofia & Boerma, Wienke & Lember, Margus, 2013. "Primary care in Baltic countries: A comparison of progress and present systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 122-130.
- Iversen, Tor & Lurås, Hilde, 2011. "Patient switching in general practice," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 894-903.
- Polluste, Kaja & Kalda, Ruth & Lember, Margus, 2007. "Satisfaction with the access to the health services of the people with chronic conditions in Estonia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 51-61, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.