Introducing DRG-based financing in Hungary: a study into the relationship between supply of hospital beds and use of these beds under changing institutional circumstances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 55 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sloan, Frank A. & Valvona, Joseph, 1986. "Why has hospital length of stay declined? An evaluation of alternative theories," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Kroneman, Madelon W. & van der Zee, Jouke, 1997. "Health policy as a fuzzy concept: Methodological problems encountered when evaluating health policy reforms in an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Davis, Carolyne K. & Rhodes, Deborah J., 1988. "The impact of DRGs on the cost and quality of health care in the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 117-131, April.
- Greer Gay, E. & Kronenfeld, Jennie J., 1990. "Regulation, retrenchment-- The DRG experience: Problems from changing reimbursemwnt practice," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1103-1118, January.
- van Doorslaer, E.K.A. & van Vliet, R.C.J.A., 1989. ""A built bed is a filled bed?" An empirical re-examination," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-164, January.
- Evers, Silvia & Voss, Gemma & Nieman, Fred & Ament, Andre & Groot, Tom & Lodder, Jan & Boreas, Anita & Blaauw, Gerhard, 2002. "Predicting the cost of hospital stay for stroke patients: the use of diagnosis related groups," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 21-42, July.
- Hamada, Hironori & Sekimoto, Miho & Imanaka, Yuichi, 2012. "Effects of the per diem prospective payment system with DRG-like grouping system (DPC/PDPS) on resource usage and healthcare quality in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 194-201.
- van de Vijsel, Aart R. & Engelfriet, Peter M. & Westert, Gert P., 2011. "Rendering hospital budgets volume based and open ended to reduce waiting lists: Does it work?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 60-70, April.
- Bogut, Martina & Voncina, Luka & Yeh, Ethan, 2012. "Impact of hospital provider payment reforms in Croatia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5992, The World Bank.
- Cheng, Shou-Hsia & Chen, Chi-Chen & Tsai, Shu-Ling, 2012. "The impacts of DRG-based payments on health care provider behaviors under a universal coverage system: A population-based study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 202-208.
- FFF1Martin NNN1McKee & FFF2Ellen NNN2Nolte, 2004. "Health sector reforms in Central and Eastern Europe," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(7), pages 163-182, April.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam, 2010.
"System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 585-602, July.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo & Wagstaff, Adam, 2009. "System-wide impacts of hospital payment reforms : evidence from central and eastern Europe and central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4987, The World Bank.
- Sutherland, Jason Murray & Walker, Jan, 2008. "Challenges of rehabilitation case mix measurement in Ontario hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 336-348, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.