Value measurement in cost-utility analysis: explaining the discrepancy between rating scale and person trade-off elicitations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loomes, Graham & McKenzie, Lynda, 1989. "The use of QALYs in health care decision making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 299-308, January.
- Nord, Erik, 1993. "The trade-off between severity of illness and treatment effect in cost-value analysis of health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 227-238, August.
- Juan Manuel Cabasés & Idoia Gaminde & José M. Ugalde, 2000. "Societal perspective on the eliciting of health states preferences," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0010, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Ryan, Mandy & Scott, David A. & Donaldson, Cam, 2004. "Valuing health care using willingness to pay: a comparison of the payment card and dichotomous choice methods," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 237-258, March.
- Lars Østerdal, 2009. "The lack of theoretical support for using person trade-offs in QALY-type models," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 429-436, October.
- Colin Green, 2001. "On the societal value of health care: what do we know about the person trade-off technique?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 233-243.
- Micha�l Schwarzinger & Jean-Louis Lano� & Erik Nord & Isabelle Durand-Zaleski, 2004. "Lack of multiplicative transitivity in person trade-off responses," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 171-181.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.