Portfolio diversification and the inter-temporal stability of international stock indices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Global Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Kraus, 2001. "The Impact of the EMU on the Structure of European Equity Returns - An Empirical Analysis of the First 21 Months," IMF Working Papers 01/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Roca, Eduardo, 2006. "A re-examination of international portfolio diversification based on evidence from leveraged bootstrap methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 993-1007, December.
- Borgsen, Sina & Glaser, Markus, 2005. "Diversifikationseffekte durch Small und Mid Caps?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-10, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Meyer, Thomas O. & Rose, Lawrence C., 2003. "The persistence of international diversification benefits before and during the Asian crisis," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, July.
- Yue Peng & Wing Ng, 2012. "Analysing financial contagion and asymmetric market dependence with volatility indices via copulas," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 49-74, February.
- Wilson, Patrick James & Okunev, John & Webb, James J, 1998. "Step Interventions and Market Integration: Tests in the U.S., U.K., and Australian Property Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 91-123, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.