Virtual Implementation in Separable Bayesian Environments Using Simple Mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 9 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Bond & Rohini Pande, 2005.
"Coordinating Development: Can Income-based Incentive Schemes Eliminate Pareto Inferior Equilibria?,"
924, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bond, Philip & Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Coordinating development: Can income-based incentive schemes eliminate Pareto inferior equilibria?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 368-391, July.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2002.
"Mechanism Design with Side Payments: Individual Rationality and Iterative Dominance,"
CIRJE-F-185, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Matsushima, Hitoshi, 2007. "Mechanism design with side payments: Individual rationality and iterative dominance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2005. "Mechanism Design with Side Payments: Individual Rationality and Iterative Dominance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-376, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1999.
"A Crash Course in Implementation Theory,"
1076, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2005. "Mechanism Design with Side Payments: Individual Rationality and Iterative Dominance ( Published in "Journal of Economic Theory" (as a regular article). )," CARF F-Series CARF-F-050, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.