The Inner Core of an n-Person Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jan-Philip Gamp, 2011. "Inner Core, Asymmetric Nash Bargaining Solutions and Competitive Payoffs," Working Papers 453, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2009.
"Strategic basins of attraction, the path dominance core, and network formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 462-487, May.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0614, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Caepr Working Papers 2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Minelli, Enrico, 2005.
"Two remarks on the inner core,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 143-154, February.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Transfer rate rules and core selections in NTU games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(42), pages 1-10.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2010. "Representation of TU games by coalition production economies," Working Papers 430, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.