The Inner Core of an n-Person Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004.
"Transfer rate rules and core selections in NTU games,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b04093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Transfer rate rules and core selections in NTU games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(42), pages 1-10.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Transfer Rate Rules and Core Selections in NTU Games," Game Theory and Information 0411001, EconWPA.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2004. "Transfer Rate Rules and Core Selections in NTU Games," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/86, Paris Dauphine University.
- DE CLIPPEL, Geoffroy & MINELLI, Enrico, .
"Two remarks on the inner core,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1763, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2007.
"Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games,"
Caepr Working Papers
2007-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2009. "Strategic basins of attraction, the path dominance core, and network formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 462-487, May.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2006. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Path Dominance Core, and Network Formation Games," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0614, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jan-Philip Gamp, 2011. "Inner Core, Asymmetric Nash Bargaining Solutions and Competitive Payoffs," Working Papers 453, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2010. "Representation of TU games by coalition production economies," Working Papers 430, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2013. "Representation of non-transferable utility games by coalition production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 141-149.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.