AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RAY , Indrajit, 1995.
"Efficiency in Correlated Equilibrium,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rohit Rahi, 2000.
"Efficiency Properties of Rational Expectations Equilibria with Asymmetric Information,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1468, Econometric Society.
- Gottardi, Piero & Rahi, Rohit, 2001. "Efficiency Properties of Rational Expectations Equilibria with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 2922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rohit Rahi & Piero Gottardi, 2001. "Efficiency Properties of Rational Expectations Equilibria with Asymmetric Information," FMG Discussion Papers dp381, Financial Markets Group.
- Krasa, Stefan & Sharma, Tridib & Villamil, Anne P., 2005. "Debt contracts and cooperative improvements," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 857-874, November.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2013.
"Auction Design Without Commitment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 316-342, 04.
- Chakraborty, Archishman & Citanna, Alessandro & Ostrovsky, Michael, 2010. "Two-sided matching with interdependent values," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 85-105, January.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "Cooperative theory with incomplete information," Staff Report 225, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Qingmin Liu & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2010.
"Stable Matching with Incomplete Information, Second Version,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
12-042, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Oct 2012.
- Qingmin Liu & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Stable Matching with Incomplete Information, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Jun 2013.
- Rajiv Vohra, 1997.
"Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility and the Core,"
97-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Vohra, Rajiv, 1999. "Incomplete Information, Incentive Compatibility, and the Core," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 123-147, May.
- Krasa, Stefan, 1999. "Unimprovable Allocations in Economies with Incomplete Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 144-168, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.