The vector lattice structure of the n-person TU games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 54 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Einy, Ezra, 1988. "The shapley value on some lattices of monotonic games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Curiel, I. & Tijs, S.H., 1991. "Minimarg and the maximarg operators," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154226, Tilburg University.
- Jean Derks & Hans Haller & Hans Peters, 2000. "The selectope for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 23-38.
- Francesc Llerena & Carles Rafels, 2013. "Stable sets and max-convex decompositions of TU games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 313-322, July.
- F. Martínez-de-Albéniz & Carles Rafels, 2007. "Minimal large sets for cooperative games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 242-255, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.