Neurally reconstructing expected utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 52 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCabe, Kevin & Houser, Daniel & Ryan, Lee & Smith, Vernon & Trouard, Ted, 2001. "A Functional Imaging Study of Cooperation in Two-Person reciprocal Exchange," MPRA Paper 5172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teck H. Ho & Noah Lim & Colin Camerer, 2005. "Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000476, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011.
"Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013. "Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa & María Repolles, 2010.
"Time discounting (d) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence,"
10/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Repollés Pro, María & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2010. "Time discounting (delta) and pain anticipation: Experimental evidence," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-10, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2010.
"Behavioral econometrics for psychologists,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 553-576, August.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2009. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 04-2009, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabeth E., 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 18-2007, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & Elisabet E. Rutstroem, 2007. "Behavioral Econometrics for Psychologists," Working Papers 2007_08, Durham University Business School.
- Kazuhiro Miyagawa & Tadanobu Misawa & Tetsuya Shimokawa, 2011. "The role of the orbitofrontal cortex in human adaptive learning under strategic environments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2284-2297.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2009.
"The shape of the utility function under risk in the loss domain and the "ruinous losses" hypothesis: some experimental results,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1393-1402.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2009. "The shape of the utility function under risk in the loss domain and the 'ruinous losses' hypothesis: some experimental results," Post-Print hal-00395871, HAL.
- Anna Gardocka-Jałowiec, 2011. "Neuroeconomic Conditioning of the Influence of a Market Demand of Consumers on an Innovative Character of Polish Companies," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(1), March.
- Beugré, Constant D., 2009. "Exploring the neural basis of fairness: A model of neuro-organizational justice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 129-139, November.
- Olivier Chanel & Graciela Chichilnisky, 2011.
"Valuing life: experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events,"
- Chanel, Olivier & Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2013. "Valuing life: Experimental evidence using sensitivity to rare events," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 198-205.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.