Coalition-proof nash equilibria and the core in three-player games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 4 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Enrica De Cian & Romain Duval & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2009.
"The incentives to participate in and the stability of international climate coalitions: a game theoretic approach using the WITCH Model,"
2009_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Valentina Bossetti & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Romain Duval & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Incentives to Participate in and the Stability of International Climate Coalitions: A Game-Theoretic Approach Using the WITCH Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 702, OECD Publishing.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2006.
"Advances in Negotiation Theory: Bargaining, Coalitions and Fairness,"
2006_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carraro, Carlo & Marchiori, Carmen & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2005. "Advances in negotiation theory : bargaining, coalitions, and fairness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3642, The World Bank.
- Carlo Carraro & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2005. "Advances in Negotiation Theory: Bargaining, Coalitions and Fairness," Working Papers 2005.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2006.
"Coalition Formation in Political Games,"
w0090, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Armando Gomes, .
"A Theory of Negotiations and Formation of Coalitions,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
21-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Armando Gomes, . "A Theory of Negotiation and Formation of Coalition," CARESS Working Papres 99-12, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Armo Gomes, . "A Theory of Negotiation and Formation of Coalition," Penn CARESS Working Papers f0f956747161c96ffb6e79d05, Penn Economics Department.
- Houba, Harold & Bennett, Elaine, 1997. "Odd man out: the proposal-making model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 375-396, November.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Romain Duval & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Incentives to Participate in, and the Stability of, International Climate Coalitions: A Game-theoretic Analysis Using the Witch Model," Working Papers 2009.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe, 2013. "Biform game: Reflection as a stochastic programming problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 124-129.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.