Conventions, social prejudices and discrimination: A festival game with merrymakers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 4 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Mitra, Aniruddha, 2011. "Discrimination in festival games with limited observability and accessibility," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 34-45, July.
- Igal Milchtaich & Eyal Winter, 2000.
"Stability and Segregation in Group Formation,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp263, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Dinko Dimitrov, 2013.
"Status-seeking in hedonic games with heterogeneous players,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1205-1229, April.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Dinko Dimitrov, 2010. "Status-Seeking in Hedonic Games with Heterogeneous Players," Working Papers 2010.122, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Berg, Nathan, 2006. "Behavioral Labor Economics," MPRA Paper 26366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.