Restabilizing matching markets at senior level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 48 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mo, Jie-Ping, 1988. "Entry and structures of interest groups in assignment games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 66-96, October.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Knoer, Elsie Marie, 1981. "Job Matching with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 437-50, March.
- Martinez, Ruth & Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro & Oviedo, Jorge, 2000. "Single Agents and the Set of Many-to-One Stable Matchings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Ahmet Alkan, 2001. "original papers : On preferences over subsets and the lattice structure of stable matchings," Review of Economic Design, Springer, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 99-111.
- Crawford, Vincent P., 1991. "Comparative statics in matching markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 389-400, August.
- Blum, Yosef & Roth, Alvin E. & Rothblum, Uriel G., 1997. "Vacancy Chains and Equilibration in Senior-Level Labor Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 362-411, October.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
- Sotomayor, Marilda, 1996. "A Non-constructive Elementary Proof of the Existence of Stable Marriages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Blum, Yosef & Rothblum, Uriel G., 2002. ""Timing Is Everything" and Marital Bliss," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 429-443, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:45:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2010.
"Markovian assignment rules,"
Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos
2010-18, El Colegio de MÃ©xico, Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos.
- Boyle, Elette & Echenique, Federico, 2007.
"Sequential entry in many-to-one matching markets,"
Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
1269, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Fuhito Kojima & Parag A. Pathak, 2009. "Incentives and Stability in Large Two-Sided Matching Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 608-27, June.
- PÃ©ter BirÃ³ & KatarÃna CechlÃ¡rovÃ¡ & TamÃ¡s Fleiner, 2008. "The dynamics of stable matchings and half-matchings for the stable marriage and roommates problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 333-352, March.
- David Cantala, 2011. "Agreement toward stability in matching markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 293-316, December.
- RaÃ¯ssa-Juvette Samba Zitou & Rhonya Adli, 2012. "Quasi stable outcomes in the assignment game," Theory and Decision, Springer, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 323-340, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.