The possibility of speculative trade between dynamically consistent agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 46 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Milgrom & Nancy L.Stokey, 1979.
"Information, Trade, and Common Knowledge,"
377R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mark J. Machina & David Schmeidler, 1990.
"A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
306, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Machina, Mark J & Schmeidler, David, 1992. "A More Robust Definition of Subjective Probability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 745-80, July.
- Machina,Mark & Schmeidler,David, 1991. "A more robust definition of subjective probability," Discussion Paper Serie A 365, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Roger B. Myerson, 1981.
"Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information,"
495, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Myerson, Roger B, 1983. "Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1799-819, November.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 2000.
"Decomposable Choice under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 169-197, June.
- John Geanakoplos, 1992. "Common Knowledge," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 53-82, Fall.
- Gul, Faruk, 1991. "A Theory of Disappointment Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 667-86, May.
- Epstein Larry G. & Le Breton Michel, 1993. "Dynamically Consistent Beliefs Must Be Bayesian," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Yoram Halevy, . "Trade Between Rational Agents as a Result of Asymmetric Information," Penn CARESS Working Papers 38c1b602c5a2684f87ec65fe6, Penn Economics Department.
- Gul, Faruk & Lantto, Outi, 1990. "Betweenness satisfying preferences and dynamic choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 162-177, October.
- Bond, Philip & Eraslan, Hülya, 2010.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1675-1703, September.
- Lefort, Jean-Philippe & Dominiak, Adam, 2011. ""Agreeing to Disagree" Type Results under Ambiguity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8575, Paris Dauphine University.
- Atsushi Kajii & Takashi Ui, 2007.
"Interim Efficient Allocations under Uncertainty,"
KIER Working Papers
642, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Atsushi Kajii & Takashi Ui, 2004. "Trade with Heterogeneous Multiple Priors," KIER Working Papers 582, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.