The weak core of simple games with ordinal preferences: implementation in Nash equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 44 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagahisa, Ryo-ichi, 1991. "A local independence condition for characterization of Walrasian allocations rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 106-123, June.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1999.
"A Crash Course in Implementation Theory,"
Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
1076, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Kara, Tarik & Sonmez, Tayfun, 1996. "Nash Implementation of Matching Rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 425-439, February.
- Norde, Henk & Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 1996.
"Equilibrium Selection and Consistency,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 219-225, February.
- Danilov, Vladimir, 1992. "Implementation via Nash Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 43-56, January.
- Moore, John & Repullo, Rafael, 1990. "Nash Implementation: A Full Characterization," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1083-99, September.
- Peleg, B. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1996.
"Minimality of consistent solutions for strategic games, in particular for potential games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72912, Tilburg University.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Potters, Jos A M & Tijs, Stef H, 1996. "Minimality of Consistent Solutions for Strategic Games, in Particular for Potential Games," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Maskin, Eric, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Sonmez, T., 1995.
"Implementation in Generalized Matching Problems,"
Papers, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory
95-03, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 1987. "On constant maskin monotonic social choice functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 382-386, August.
- Yamato, Takehiko, 1992. "On nash implementation of social choice correspondences," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 484-492, July.
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 1988. "Strategy Space Reduction in Maskin's Theorem: Sufficient Conditions for Nash Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 693-700, May.
- Williams, Steven R, 1986. "Realization and Nash Implementation: Two Aspects of Mechanism Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 139-51, January.
- Ziad, Abderrahmane, 1998. "A new necessary condition for Nash implementation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 381-387, May.
- Kalai, Ehud & Postlewaite, Andrew & Roberts, John, 1979.
"A group incentive compatible mechanism yielding core allocations,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 13-22, February.
- Ehud Kalai, 1978. "A Group Incentive Compatible Mechanism Yielding Core Allocation," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 329, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 1997. "Non-cooperative implementation of the core," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 513-525.
- Koji Takamiya & Akira Tanaka, 2006. "Computational Complexity in the Design of Voting Rules," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0653, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2006.
- Ergin, Haluk & Sonmez, Tayfun, 2006.
"Games of school choice under the Boston mechanism,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 215-237, January.
- Haluk Ergin & Tayfun SÃ¶nmez, 2005. "Games of School Choice under the Boston Mechanism," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 619, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Doghmi, Ahmed & Ziad, Abderrahmane, 2008. "Nash implementation in exchange economies with single-peaked preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 157-160, July.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2008.
"Constrained School Choice,"
294, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006. "Constrained School Choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Ok, Efe A., 2008. "Nash implementation without no-veto power," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 51-67, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.