Bargaining, binding contracts, and competitive wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 43 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000387, David K. Levine.
- Armo Gomes, 2001. "Multilateral Negotiations and Formation of Coalitions," Penn CARESS Working Papers c01a38364dc5936be7b40274d, Penn Economics Department.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-64, November.
- Armando Gomes, 2001. "Multilateral Negotiations and Formation of Coalitions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 224, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Roland Iwan Luttens, 2013. "The Economics of First-Contract Mediation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-096/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Gall, 2005.
"Inequality, Incomplete Contracts, and the Size Distribution of Business Firms,"
JEPS Working Papers
- Thomas Gall, 2010. "Inequality, Incomplete Contracts, And The Size Distribution Of Business Firms," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(2), pages 335-364, 05.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2006. "Delay in Bargaining with Externalities," Working Paper Series 2006:29, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Luttens, Roland Iwan, 2013. "The Economics of First-Contract Mediation," IZA Discussion Papers 7541, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Okada, Akira, 2011.
"Coalitional bargaining games with random proposers: Theory and application,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 227-235, September.
- Okada, Akira, 2007. "Coalitional Bargaining Games with Random Proposers: Theory and Application," Discussion Papers 2007-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jonas Björnerstedt & Andreas Westermark, 2009. "The inefficiency of price quantity bargaining," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 301-332, August.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2009. "Stationary equilibria in bargaining with externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 318-338, March.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Westermark, Andreas, 2006. "Bargaining and Strategic Discrimination," Working Paper Series 2006:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.