Sluggish Consumers: An Evolutionary Solution to the Bertrand Paradox
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Napel, Stefan, 2003. "Aspiration adaptation in the ultimatum minigame," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 86-106, April.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2013.
"Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- KovÃ¡Ä, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2014. "Market share dynamics in a duopoly model with word-of-mouth communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 178-206.
- Carlos AlÃ³s-Ferrer, 2001.
"Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory,"
Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics
0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004. "Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- Xavier VilÃ , 2005. "Consumers' Behavior and the Bertrand Paradox: An ACE approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 654.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Kai Nagel & Martin Shubik & Maya Paczuski & Per Bak, 2000.
"Spatial Competition and Price Formation,"
Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute
00-05-029, Santa Fe Institute.
- Nagel, Kai & Shubik, Martin & Paczuski, Maya & Bak, Per, 2000. "Spatial competition and price formation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 546-562.
- Waterson, Michael, 2003. "Consumers and Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 679, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Mehar, Ayub, 2012. "Pricing behavior of firms when consumers have an Imperfect Recall," MPRA Paper 35682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.