Average Monotonic Cooperative Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Potters, J.A.M. & Poos, R. & Tijs, S.H. & Muto, S., 1989. "Clan games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154241, Tilburg University.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- O'Neill, Barry, 1982. "A problem of rights arbitration from the Talmud," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 345-371, June.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
- Potters, Jos & Poos, Rene & Tijs, Stef & Muto, Shigeo, 1989. "Clan games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 275-293, September.
- Paula Corcho & José Ferreira, 2003.
"Generalized externality games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 163-184, March.
- Camilla Di Luca (Universita degli Studi "G. D'Annunzio" di Chieti-Pescara) & Josep M Izquierdo (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2011. "The proportional distribution in a cooperative model with external opportunities," Working Papers in Economics 262, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Carlos Rafels Pallarola, 2002. "Coalitionally Monotonic Set-solutions for Cooperative TU Games," Working Papers in Economics 75, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Josep M. Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2010. "On the coincidence between the Shimomuras bargaining sets and the core," Working Papers in Economics 241, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar, 2003. "Regular Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 110, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Nobusumi Sagara & Milan Vlach, 2011. "A new class of convex games on σ-algebras and the optimal partitioning of measurable spaces," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 617-630, August.
- Carles Rafels & Cori Vilella, 2007. "Proportional share analysis," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 341-354, December.
- Cori Vilella, 2014. "The equity core and the core," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 313-323.
- Vilella Bach, Misericòrdia, 2013. "The equity core and the core," Working Papers 2072/220760, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.