The core of the matching game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 2 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004.
"Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia,"
185, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2002. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-22, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2004. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409024, EconWPA.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2002. "Assets at Marriage in Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," FCND discussion papers 185, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes Quisumbing, 2000. "Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2002.
"Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation,"
02-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2003. "Competitive Markets, Collective Decisions and Group Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 953, CESifo Group Munich.
- Forges, Françoise, 2005. "The ex ante incentive compatible core of an exchange economy with and without indivisibilities," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/167, Paris Dauphine University.
- Murat Sertel, 2000.
"Manipulability of the Men-(Women) Optimal Matching Rule via Endowments,"
Departmental Working Papers
0014, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Ozkal-Sanver, Ipek, 2002. "Manipulability of the men- (women-) optimal matching rule via endowments," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 65-83, September.
- Serizawa, Shigehiro & Morimoto, Shuhei, 0.
"Strategy-proofness and efficiency with non-quasi-linear preferences: a characterization of minimum price Walrasian rule,"
- Shuhei Morimoto & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2012. "Strategy-proofness and Efficiency with Nonquasi-linear Preferences: A Characterization of Minimum Price Walrasian Rule," ISER Discussion Paper 0852, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Francoise Forges, 2006. "The Ex Ante Incentive Compatible Core in Exchange Economies with and without Indivisibilities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1686, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2011. "Groups, collective decisions and markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 275-299, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.