On totally balanced games arising from cooperation in fair division
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 2 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Péter Csóka & P. Herings & László Kóczy, 2011.
"Balancedness conditions for exact games,"
Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 41-52, August.
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Working Paper Series 0805, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á., 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Peter Csoka & Miklos Pinter, 2011.
"On the Impossibility of Fair Risk Allocation,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1117, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marco Dall'Aglio & Camilla Di Luca, 2011. "Finding Maxmin Allocations in Cooperative and Competitive Fair Division," Working Papers 2011.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á,, 2007.
"Stable Allocations of Risk,"
040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," Working Paper Series 0802, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Apr 2008.
- Peter Csoka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0704, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dall'Aglio, M. & Brânzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cooperation in Dividing the Cake," Discussion Paper 2008-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.