On the Coalition-Proofness of the Pareto Frontier of the Set of Nash Equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heller, Yuval, 2008. "Ex-ante and ex-post strong correlated equilbrium," MPRA Paper 7717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2008.
- Bochet, Olivier & Sakai, Toyotaka, 2010. "Secure implementation in allotment economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 35-49, January.
- Hirai, Toshiyuki & Masuzawa, Takuya & Nakayama, Mikio, 2006. "Coalition-proof Nash equilibria and cores in a strategic pure exchange game of bads," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 162-170, March.
- Federico Quartieri, 2013. "Coalition-proofness under weak and strong Pareto dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 553-579, February.
- Delgado, Juan & Moreno, Diego, 2004. "Coalition-proof supply function equilibria in oligopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 231-254, February.
- Shinohara, Ryusuke, 2005. "Coalition-proofness and dominance relations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 174-179, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.