Adaptive Learning and Iterated Weak Dominance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014.
"Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lucia Buenrostro & Amrita Dhillon & Peter Vida, 2013.
"Scoring rule voting games and dominance solvability,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 329-352, February.
- Buenrostro, Lucia & Dhillon, Amrita, 2004. "Scoring Rule Voting Games And Dominance Solvability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 698, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mario Gilli, 2002. "Iterated Admissibility as Solution Concept in Game Theory," Working Papers 47, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2002.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger & Jeroen M. Swinkels, 2004.
"The simple geometry of perfect information games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 315-338, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.