A Value with Incomplete Communication
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vazquez-Brage, Margarita & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Carreras, Francesc, 1996. "The Owen Value Applied to Games with Graph-Restricted Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Rosenthal, Edward C., 1992. "Coalition formation under limited communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 402-421, July.
- Amer, Rafel & Carreras, Francesc, 1995. "Games and Cooperation Indices," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 239-58.
- Bilbao, J.M. & Ordóñez, M., 2009. "Axiomatizations of the Shapley value for games on augmenting systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1008-1014, August.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2011.
"Harsanyi power solutions for graph-restricted games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 87-110, February.
- René van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2004. "Harsanyi Power Solutions for Graph-restricted Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-095/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Encarnación Algaba & René van den Brink, 2013. "Cooperative Games on Accessible Union Stable Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-207/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013.
"An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
13063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881125, HAL.
- Bilbao, J.M. & Jimenez, N. & Lopez, J.J., 2006. "A note on a value with incomplete communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 419-429, February.
- Gérard Hamiache, 2011. "Graph monotonic values," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 287-307, July.
- Amandine Ghintran & Enrique Gonzalez-Aranguena & Conrado Manuel, 2011. "A probabilistic position value," Working Papers hal-00988137, HAL.
- Slikker, Marco, 2007. "Bidding for surplus in network allocation problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 493-511, November.
- Takashi Ui & Hiroyuki Kojima & Atsushi Kajii, 2011. "The Myerson value for complete coalition structures," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 427-443, December.
- van den Nouweland, Anne & Slikker, Marco, 2012. "An axiomatic characterization of the position value for network situations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 266-271.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 2001. "Bargaining power in communication networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Slikker, Marco & Gilles, Robert P. & Norde, Henk & Tijs, Stef, 2005. "Directed networks, allocation properties and hierarchy formation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 55-80, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.