"Nice" Trivial Equilibria in Strategic Market Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloch, Francis & Ferrer, Helene, 2001.
"Strategic complements and substitutes in bilateral oligopolies,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 83-87, January.
- BLOCH, Francis & FERRER, Hélène, 1998. "Strategic complements and substitutes in bilateral oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1998030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2010.
"Oligopoly Equilibria “à la Stackelberg” in Pure Exchange Economies,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 175-194.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2010. "Oligopoly Equilibria “à la Stackelberg” in Pure Exchange Economies," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gabszewicz, Jean J & Grazzini, Lisa, 1999.
" Taxing Market Power,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(4), pages 475-97.
- A. Dickson & R. Hartley, 2005. "The strategic Marshallian cross and bilateral oligopoly," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0523, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2004. "Partial Equilibrium Analysis in a Market Game:the Strategic Marshallian Cross," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2004/07, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Giraud, Gael, 2003. "Strategic market games: an introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 355-375, July.
- BLOCH, Francis & FERRER, Hélène, 1999. "Trade fragmentation and coordination in bilateral oligopolies," CORE Discussion Papers 1999008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011.
"Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games,"
TSE Working Papers
11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Florig, M., 2000.
"Non-Existence of Duopoly Equilibria : A Simple Numerical Example,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
2000.90, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Michael Florig, 2005. "Non-existence of Duopoly Equilibria: A Simple Numerical Example," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 65-71, 07.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2008. "Market Price Mechanisms and Stackelberg General Equilibria," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & GRAZZINI, Lisa, 2000. "Strategic multilateral exchange and taxes," CORE Discussion Papers 2000063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.