AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yair Tauman & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009.
"On (Non-) Monotonicity of Cooperative Solutions,"
13, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert & Quant, Marieke, 2012. "C-complete sets for compromise stable games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 25/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V., 1994.
"The nucleolus and kernel of veto-rich transferable utility games,"
1994-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vincent Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 1997. "The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 61-73.
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2006.
"Convex games versus clan games,"
381, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Funaki, Y. & Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R., 2007. "Leximals, the Lexicore and the Average Lexicographic Value," Discussion Paper 2007-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- José Alcalde & José Angel Silva & María del Carmen Marco, 2002.
"Bankruptcy Games And The Ibn Ezra'S Proposal,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2002-28, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter & Lohmann, Edwin & Quant, Marieke, 2011. "An average lexicographic value for cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 210-220, August.
- Izquierdo, Josep M. & Rafels, Carles, 2001. "Average Monotonic Cooperative Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 174-192, August.
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2005. "Convex games, clan games, and their marginal games," Working Papers 368, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Tijs, Stef & Meca, Ana & Lopez, Marco A., 2005. "Benefit sharing in holding situations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 251-269, April.
- R. Branzei & N. Llorca & J. Sánchez-Soriano & S. Tijs, 2009. "Multi-choice clan games and their core," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 123-138, July.
- Tijs, S.H. & Brânzei, R. & Muto, S. & Ishihara, S. & Fukuda, E., 2002. "Fuzzy Clan Games and Bi-monotonic Allocation Rules," Discussion Paper 2002-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar, 2003. "Regular Population Monotonic Allocation Schemes and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 110, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.