A Spatial Theory of Positive and Negative Campaigning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 17 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphaël Soubeyran, 2009. "Contest with attack and defense: does negative campaigning increase or decrease voter turnout?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 337-353, March.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & RESENDE, Joana, .
"Differentiated credence goods and price competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2461, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Resende, Joana, 2012. "Differentiated credence goods and price competition," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 277-287.
- Münster, Johannes, 2006. "Selection tournaments, sabotage, and participation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Westermark, A., 1999.
"Extremism, Campaigning and Ambiguity,"
1999:9, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2004.
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 69-82, 01.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2003. "Inverse Campaigning," CESifo Working Paper Series 905, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2002. "Inverse campaigning," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-29, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- raphael soubeyran, 2005. "Contest with Attack and Defence: Does Negative Campaigning Increase or Decrease Voters' Turnout?," Public Economics 0510018, EconWPA, revised 23 Oct 2005.
- Alexei Zakharov, 2009. "A model of candidate location with endogenous valence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 347-366, March.
- Brett Gordon & Mitchell Lovett & Ron Shachar & Kevin Arceneaux & Sridhar Moorthy & Michael Peress & Akshay Rao & Subrata Sen & David Soberman & Oleg Urminsky, 2012. "Marketing and politics: Models, behavior, and policy implications," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 391-403, June.
- Pablo Amorós & M. Puy, 2013. "Issue convergence or issue divergence in a political campaign?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 355-371, June.
- Geoffrey Brennan & Alan Hamlin, 1998.
"Expressive voting and electoral equilibrium,"
Springer, vol. 95(1), pages 149-175, April.
- Anderson, Simon P & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura & Renault, Régis, 2012.
"Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Simon & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura & Renault, Regis, 2012. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," MPRA Paper 38626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renault, Régis & Liaukonyte, Jura & Ciliberto, Federico & Anderson, Simon, 2012. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12285, Paris Dauphine University.
- Münster, Johannes, 2006. "Selection Tournaments, Sabotage, and Participation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 118, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- T. Groseclose, 2007. "‘One and a Half Dimensional’ Preferences and Majority Rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 321-335, February.
- Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2005. "A Note on Negative Electoral Advertising," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Kangoh Lee, 2013. "Negative Campaigning in a Probabilistic Voting Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 4233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Westermark, Andreas, 2001. "Campaigning and Ambiguity when Parties Cannot Make Credible Election Promises," Working Paper Series 568, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sourav Bhattacharya, 2006. "Campaign Rhetoric and the Hide-and-Seek Game," Working Papers 326, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.