Cooperative Production: A Comparison of Welfare Bounds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 17 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moulin, Herve & Shenker, Scott, 1999.
"Distributive and Additive Costsharing of an Homogeneous Good,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 299-330, May.
- Moulin, HervÈ & Shenker, Scott, 1997. "Distributive and Additive Costsharing of an Homogeneous Good," Working Papers 97-21, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997.
"A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001. "A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Íñigo, . "A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3935, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005.
"Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results,"
Cahiers de recherche
28-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hervé Moulin & Yves Sprumont, 2007. "Fair allocation of production externalities : recent results," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 7-36.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MOULIN, Hervé, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 2005-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Watts, Alison, 1999. "Cooperative production: a comparison of lower and upper bounds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 317-331, November.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Kranich, Laurence, 2006. "The linear cost equivalent rule: A solution procedure for heterogeneous joint production problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 70-80, January.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Puy, M. Socorro, .
"Individual rationality and voting in cooperative production,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/3811, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Puy, M. Socorro, 1998. "Individual rationality and voting in cooperative production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 83-90, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.