The Split Core for Sequencing Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154217, Tilburg University.
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1993. "Cooperation in one machine scheduling," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154197, Tilburg University.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Debasis Mishra & Bharath Rangarajan, 2007.
"Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 369-382, October.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1998. "Cooperative Decision Making in a Stochastic Environment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76799, Tilburg University.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Velzen, S. van, 2002. "On the Convexity of Precedence Sequencing Games," Discussion Paper 2002-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moulin, Herve, 2004. "On Scheduling Fees to Prevent Merging, Splitting and Transferring of Jobs," Working Papers 2004-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Sebastián Marbán & Peter Ven & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2013. "ALOHA networks: a game-theoretic approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 221-242, October.
- Imma Curiel, 2010. "Multi-stage sequencing situations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 151-162, March.
- Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M., 2002. "On the Balancedness of Relaxed Sequencing Games," Discussion Paper 2002-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Bas van Velzen, 2002. "On Games corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Precedence Relations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 553.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.