The Split Core for Sequencing Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Games and Economic Behavior.
Volume (Year): 15 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
- Curiel, I. & Potters, J.A.M. & Rajendra Prasad, V. & Tijs, S.H. & Veltman, B., 1993. "Cooperation in one machine scheduling," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154197, Tilburg University.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
- Maschler, M & Potters, J A M & Tijs, S H, 1992. "The General Nucleolus and the Reduced Game Property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 85-106.
- Maschler, M. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The general nucleolus and the reduced game property," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154217, Tilburg University.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Klijn, F. & Velzen, S. van, 2002. "On the Convexity of Precedence Sequencing Games," Discussion Paper 2002-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moulin, Herve, 2004. "On Scheduling Fees to Prevent Merging, Splitting and Transferring of Jobs," Working Papers 2004-04, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Imma Curiel, 2010. "Multi-stage sequencing situations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 151-162, March.
- Suijs, J.P.M., 1998. "Cooperative Decision Making in a Stochastic Environment," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76799, Tilburg University.
- Herbert Hamers & Flip Klijn & Bas van Velzen, 2002. "On Games corresponding to Sequencing Situations with Precedence Relations," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 553.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M., 2002. "On the Balancedness of Relaxed Sequencing Games," Discussion Paper 2002-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- MISHRA, Debasis & RANGARAJAN, Bharath, 2005.
"Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sebastián Marbán & Peter Ven & Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers, 2013. "ALOHA networks: a game-theoretic approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 221-242, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.