Industry consolidation and price in the US linerboard industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Forest Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/701775/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. L. Chas-Amil & J. Buongiorno, 2000. "The demand for paper and paperboard: econometric models for the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 987-999.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1977.
"The Gains and Losses from Industrial Concentration,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 229-63, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1977. "The Gains and Losses From Industrial Concentration," NBER Working Papers 0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graham Elliott & Thomas J. Rothenberg & James H. Stock, 1992.
"Efficient Tests for an Autoregressive Unit Root,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Haizheng & LUO, Jifeng & MCCARTHY, Patrick, 2006. "Economic transition and demand pattern: Evidence from China's paper and paperboard industry," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 321-336.
- Abiru, Masahiro, 1988. "Vertical Integration, Variable Proportions and Successive Oligopolies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 315-25, March.
- Green, Edward J. & Porter, Robert H., 1982.
"Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information,"
367, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Green, Edward J & Porter, Robert H, 1984. "Noncooperative Collusion under Imperfect Price Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Edward J Green & Robert H Porter, 1997. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1147, David K. Levine.
- Durbin, J, 1970. "Testing for Serial Correlation in Least-Squares Regression When Some of the Regressors are Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 410-21, May.
- Booth, D L, et al, 1991. "An Empirical Model of Capacity Expansion and Pricing in an Oligopoly with Barometric Price Leadership: A Case Study of the Newsprint Industry in North America," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 255-76, March.
- Claudio Agostini, 2006. "Estimating Market Power in the US Copper Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 17-39, 02.
- Mutanen, Antti, 2006. "Estimating substitution in coniferous sawnwood imports into Germany," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Ian Domowitz & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1986. "Business Cycles and the Relationship Between Concentration and Price-Cost Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 1-17, Spring.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 1984. "Market structure, capacity expansion, and pricing : A model applied to the Japanese iron and steel industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-62, March.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
- Marcel G. Dagenais, 1976. "The Determination of Newsprint Prices," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(3), pages 442-61, August.
- Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Trends in Aggregate Concentration in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 137-160, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.